Virtual Transition Panel
If you have a student in grades 8 – 12 that is receiving or has received special education services, this Virtual Transition Fair is for you!
The Virtual Transition Fair will help your child and you, as parents, develop tools to transition smoothly into life after high school. From learning about available resources to accessing services, the speakers and professionals at the Virtual Transition Fair will arm you and your child with the knowledge to take this next step.
Speakers and organizations scheduled to participate on May 6 include:
- Chelsea Adair, Columbia High School
- Mary Kay Speidel, Southern Illinois Case Coordination
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Sue & Jennifer Walter, Illinois Council on Developmental Disabilities & her daughter
- Angie & Paul Broske, parent & son that have accessed services
- Craig Laskowski & Michele Sutton, HSS
Please register in advance for this meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For more information – email@example.com or 618-939-4444
This communication is supported in part by grant number CFDA 93.630 from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201. Granteesnundertaking projects with government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official ACL policy.